Saturday, March 9, 2013

[129] Raising Wild Ginger by Tara Woolpy REVIEW


Raising Wild Ginger by 
Parenting is hard. That's what Edward Rosenberg has always assumed, although his only experience with children has been as the drunken uncle. Now the love of his life, Sam DaCosta, is yearning for fatherhood. Edward's been sober for years. He and Sam are in a good place. Why rock the boat? On the other hand, how can he deny Sam his dream of a family? 
Then they meet Ginger. At twelve she's been through more than either Edward or Sam can imagine. She's seductive, secretive and dishonest. But somewhere between stealing his cash and alienating Sam, Ginger manages to wind herself into Edward's heart. Can the three of them create a family? Or will Ginger blow them all apart?





MY REVIEW 

5/5
I don’t usually read books like this one, but – I loved Raising Wild Ginger.    
I support gay rights in 100%. Gay people should marry and be able to adopt kids. While reading about Sam and Edward’s relationship my heart felt simply warm. They are lovely couple and even when they fight everything gets better in the end.  I fell in love in Ginger. She is a foster kid with horrible past and complicated personality. She showed to be bad, but the truth is, she was just lost.  
This is a perfect book about parenting and real love. It talks about difficult topics in an easy way, so I think everyone would like it. 


BUY LINKS 
Amazon  
The Book Depository (buy through add under my logo!)



What do you think? What are your opinions about topic of this book?
xoxo, disincentive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
They make me really happy and I always try to reply :)