Sunday, September 9, 2012

[67] Indie read-a-thon #3 - challenge!


Do a blog post (if you don't have a blog just post it in the comments) of a teaser of one of the books that you read or are reading this weekend!
+3 for blog post (or comment) 
+2 for hot guy picture along with you post
+1 for every comment that you get on your blog post




So, I'm reading...

Easy



---

“He stuck the pencil over his ear, looking unconvinced. "Mmm. What position would you be the most comfortable for you?"

I couldn't say aloud the answers that popped into my head at that question, but the flush that spread across my face like wildfire gave me away. He caught his lower lip in his teeth, and I was sure it was to contain a laugh. Most comfortable position? What about with my head stuck under a pillow?” 


---
And another one maybe?
---
“His jaw clenched. "Okay, so I guess trying to let you down easy was a bad idea--"

"This is your idea of letting me down easy? Breaking up with me so you can screw other girls? Without feeling guilty? Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack."

The last thing I thought before I picked up my econ textbook and hurled it at him: How can he use such a piece-of-shit cliche in a moment like this?” 


---



And a hot guy. Or more than one. I have a weakness for that kind of guys. That's why I'm loving Easy.



I'm off to read. I count on you to comment on this post. . c:

xoxo,
disincentive



2 comments:

  1. I've seen great reviews for Easy! That one is on my Wishlist. I see you a thing for guys with tattoos!

    Here's mine:

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/2012/09/indie-read-thon-tesss-challenge-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is the first dude? The one in the white tank top??? What's his name

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!
They make me really happy and I always try to reply :)